Basic Health Check
"Our health screening programmes are carefully designed to examine and assess the overall state of your health, detect and investigate signs of illnesses that you may not be aware of."
Basic Health Check- BD 85
- Stool Analysis & Occult Blood
- Urine (Dipstick & Microscopy)
- Complete Blood Count(Hb PCV WBC - Blood Grouping)
- Lipid Profile (Cholesterol, HDL, LDL & Triglycerides)
- Liver Function Test (Bilirubin, SGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase, Gamma GT)
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Serum Uric Acid
- Renal Function Test (Serum Urea, Electrolytes & Serum Creatinine)
- Blood Group & Rh typing
You will receive a detailed individualised medical report.
This will be reviewed during a private consultation with your doctor, who will explain and provide you with suitable recommendations based on your health profile.